Cape Town, Camps Bay
1) SANDPIPER| Master King-size bed Sweeping views of Camps Bay and Lion’s Head. Large outside balcony Separate lounge area with plasma TV & DSTV Huge bathroom with double vanity Double shower Roll-top bath Walk-in dressing room. Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air conditioned and heated.
2) WAGTAIL| Double bed Balcony with sweeping views. Plasma TV & DSTV. En-suite bathroom Double vanity Shower Shampoo, soap, towels and linen Air-conditioned and heated Built-in cupboards.
3) FIREFINCH| Twin beds, Plasma TV & DSTV. En-suite bathroom Shower. Dressing table-desk Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
4) STARLING| Double bed, Plasma TV & DSTV En-suite bathroom Double vanity. Shower Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
5) GANNET| Double bed, Plasma TV & DSTV. En-suite bathroom Shower. Direct access to terrace Built-in cupboards, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
6) STUDIO LOFT| King sized bed, En-suite bathroom, Built-in cupboards, small living room with stunning direct ocean view, Plasma TV & DSTV & open kitchenette, Air-conditioned and heated, Shampoo, soap, towels and linen.
Electric fence surrounding property. (Highly secured) Internal & external alarm system linked to 24-hour emergency response company two minutes from the villa.
Fiber internet connection with Wi-Fi throughout the property (meshed system).
Bluetooth compatible & Sonos system throughout the villa & bedrooms. DSTV satellite television in all bedrooms (Netfix living room).
2 lock-up garages with direct internal access to the villa.
Air-conditioned and heated bedrooms.
Complimentary Nespresso coffee and drinking water offered. Fully equipped kitchen featuring 5 plate gas cooker, 2 ovens, microwave, fridge/freezer, separate wine fridge & Nespresso coffee machine. Large scullery with double sink, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
Steward: ensures that everything is in working order. Cleans the pool, maintains the garden, helps with luggage/shopping, is of general help to guests. Available six days a week.
Housekeeper: will clean the house, change the linen/towels and is of general help to guests. Available six days a week. What we have in place for load shedding/power cuts in SA: We have uninterrupted power supply system but is only there to provide basic power, lighting and alarm system. We also have a backup system for use of Wi-Fi to keep you going through this time.